Vascular Institute of New York wanted one partner to help them implement an electronic health record (EHR) and to provide revenue cycle management services to free them from the hassles of billing, coding, collection, medical credentialing and precertification. Download the success story.
- CMS Waives Regulations for Healthcare Providers to Combat COVID-19
- CDC Supplemental ICD-10-CM Medical Coding for COVID-19 Coronavirus Encounters and Telehealth
- CMS Expands Access to Telehealth Services During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 7 Best Practices For Revenue Cycle Management
- New Healthcare Practice? How to Optimize Your RCM