Keeping Physicians Compliant
The healthcare landscape is constantly evolving with new rules and regulations that are fundamentally changing the way physicians work and practice. The world of coding is just one of these frequent changes that occur on a regular basis. From ICD-9 to ICD-10 to RAC Audits to new modifiers, it is a challenge to keep pace with the new rules and coding practices.
Advantum Health has a team of over 40 certified coders that help physicians in over 50 specialties to not only code correctly but also look for opportunities where physicians may be under-coding. We can provide both proactive and retroactive coding audits to ensure that practices remain compliant with coding guidelines. In the daily life of a practice, it’s easy to repeat broken processes or mistype information due to the fast-pace environment.
CMS recommends that providers seek external reviews to help ensure that practices remain compliant in order to avoid potential fines and hours of time with paperwork. Advantum Health’s team has kept many practices compliant, saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines. In addition, we’ve helped prepare organizations with proper self-reporting when experiencing an OIG audit.
What Advantum Delivers
- Proactive claim and document reviews identify coding and modifier errors
- Expert coders help you avoid legal and financial exposure
- Unbiased reviews prepare you for OIG and RAC audits
- Comprehensive analysis of your contracts, claims, and payments to find potential underpayments
- Allows your staff to focus on patients while receiving additional training and education from our experts
Find out how Advantum Health can help you with your Coding Audits. Download the brochure.