Advantum Health saves you time and money with our prior-authorization services
Prior-authorizations are one of the most common reasons for claim denials. There are many differences between payers on which services require authorization and the process itself. With prior-authorizations, practices must act timely while providing the level of detail necessary for approval.
Many practices are seeing an increase in the number of prior-authorizations they submit in a week. The increase in volume means any delay in submitting the information or any incomplete information can result in a loss of revenue.
Learn more about Advantum’s Prior-Authorization Services
How We Help
Advantum Health works with independent practices, hospitals and health systems to collect and submit all the information necessary for prior-authorizations. Our services have helped:
- Avoid the time-consuming tasks of submitting information through unique websites
- Allow staff to focus on patients instead of spending hours on the phone with payers
- Reduce denials due to incomplete prior-authorization submissions
- Minimize the number of “free services” provided by receiving timely approvals
- Analyze the status of authorizations to implement best practices