Qualification & Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be a Life science graduate.
- Should have 3 years of experience in E&M and Surgery Coding.
- Candidate must be Certified (CPC/COC/CIC)
- Should have good working knowledge in CPT & ICD coding.
- Thorough understanding of the contents of medical record in order to identify
- information to support coding.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy physiology of human body.
- Willingness to work from office.
- Shift – 12:00 PM IST to 9:00 PM IST
- Analyze patient charts carefully to know the diagnosis and represent every item with specific codes.
- Collect health information as documented by medical specialists and code them appropriately
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS & ICD’s based on medical report.
- Consult medical specialists for further clarification and understanding of items on patient
charts to avoid any misinterpretations
- Be updated about new coding rules as codes change from time to time
- Translate patient information and into alphanumeric medical code.
- Should be updated on the coding guidelines & CMS edits.
- Collect and distribute coding related information and billing issues
- Adhering the quality standards
- Meeting daily targets in their respective assignments.
- Stepping forward to take responsibilities.
- Prepare and review patient statements.
- Ensure healthcare facilities are reimbursed for all procedures.
- Handle information about patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures to
ensure proper coding.
- Know several different coding systems, including Level 1 HCPCS and Level 2 HCPCS.
Click Here To Apply