Advantum Health’s Offerings
Keeping Physicians Compliant
Advantum Health understands the value of a third-party coding audit. With the evolving changes in coding and compliance requirements, it can be challenging for any practice or healthcare organization to keep up. Often having an outside look into your coding practices can not only save you money but keep you from future scrutiny.
ADVANTUM HEALTH DELIVERS
- Proactive claim and document reviews identify coding and modifier errors
- Expert coders to help you avoid legal and financial exposure
- Unbiased reviews to prepare you for OIG and RAC audits
- Comprehensive analysis of your contracts, claims, and payments to find potential underpayments
- Any necessary training and education for your staff and physicians
Protect Your Practice with WRAP™
THE ADVANTUM HEALTH WELLNESS & REVENUE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
As traditional fee-for-service incomes are replaced by value-based reimbursement and alternative payment models under MACRA, providers are seeking expert partners that truly understand the shifting reimbursement landscape. Partners who can help them avoid hidden penalties and pitfalls while:
- Streamlining operations
- Optimizing the revenue cycle
- Adopting the most appropriate quality payment program
Advantum Health allows providers to focus on the health of their patients rather than the administrative complexities inherent to value-based programs. Advantum’s WRAP service is an ongoing consultative and advisory solution that delivers education, best practices, registration, performance analysis and oversight to prepare for and thrive in value-based care.
Practices spend thousands on finding and implementing an electronic health record (EHR) or practice management system. Surprisingly, despite the enormous investment both in time and money, many practices still struggle with getting the most from their EHR.
Often EHRs are implemented with little thought into the financial and operational needs of the practice. While many EHRs can be customized, it’s not often that a practice takes time to do so.
The HITECH Act and Meaningful Use (MU) requirements drove many practices to purchase these systems. With the continued focus on value-based care and risk-based reimbursements, it is clear that EHRs will forever play a role in the practice – so it’s important to get it right the first time!
“We are glad we chose Advantum to implement our EHR. With their help, the appropriate templates, tools, and workflows were put in place to support the way our team worked.”
Improving business performance for the future
Physicians spend years in medical school learning how to provide the best clinical care possible. Until recently, many medical schools did not include business classes as part of the curriculum.
In today’s world of risk-based reimbursements and increasing administrative requirements, it is essential that physicians start running the practice as a business. Whether you are starting up a new practice, expanding your practice or just don’t have the time to take a closer look at your operations – Advantum Health can help.
Advantum’s business consulting services are customized to fit your needs with variable pricing arrangements from one-time projects, long-term contracts, or ongoing services. Advantum’s consulting services include, but are not limited to:
- Review of operational and financial workflows to identify improvements
- Analyze practice costs to determine inefficiencies and waste
- Identify locations and perform market analysis for new businesses
- Review and negotiation of payer contracts to establish favorable reimbursements
- Implement or analyze systems whether combining multiple platforms or choosing new technology
Get the most from your EHR
Advantum Health experts have experience with many EHRs. From more simple systems to complex – our experts help select and implement a variety of systems across many different specialties. We understand how to customize the systems to work for your specialty and more importantly – your practice.
Advantum’s EHR Optimization services are EHR agnostic and include:
- Consulting and training help you select and implement the appropriate EHR
- Knowledgeable experts setup operational and financial workflows specific to your practice
- System analysis ensure your success for MACRA and MIPS reporting and bonuses
- Project-based offerings with specific goals and measurable results